Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wendy Wednesday!



It's Wednesday, so it must be time for a message from Wendy Roy.

"I want you all to know that even though Jacques isn't running for re-election, he's still working tirelessly to support his legacy.  His mind is on his work so much that he's never home.  Just this weekend I said, 'Jacques, honey, why don't you stay home and let's watch a movie together.  Just you and me.'  But he said he had important work to do and that I shouldn't try calling his cell phone as it might disturb him working.  I was like, 'On a Saturday night?  At 9 o'clock?'  But he just said that he didn't punch a time clock and I wouldn't understand anyway.  I let it go because I'm lucky to be married to one of the greatest people to have ever lived.  I really am lucky.  I know because Jacques tells me that all of the time.  I'm used to him working late hours with Kay all the time, but this time it must have been some other people Jacques was meeting.  I can deal with that, I just wish I'd stop getting so many rude callers who call and just hang up.  Can anyone tell me why someone would just call and then hang up?  That's just rude.  Pretty weird too.  I mean, just calling and then hanging up.  I don't understand."