Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Mel





It's Monday and that means more advice from Mini Mayor's soulmate, Mel Gibson.

Jacques, I got your email about the briefing. Man, Morgan and McCormick are pains in the a**! And Kenny! I'll save that for later. Man, I feel so bad for you right now with nobody to turn to. I wish I was there so that we could hug and vent together. I want to tell you that absolutely unequivically you and I are soulmates. My soul is screaming because I need a friend like you. We've both been through hell. Brothers in arms. That's you and me, bro. Listen, I tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to call up Morgan and McCormick. Yeah, let's see how they handle a little Maniacal Mel! Let's see how that like a little of my heavy breathing (I still want you to call my voice mail and leave a message with your heavy breathing so I can see for myself how scary it is!) I'm going to get back with you later. I'm hiding in some bushes right now and I don't want the Zionist policemen to spot me. Later.
Your soulmate,
Mel