Friday, August 13, 2010

Why Quasi Don't Want Mini Mayor Yardsign


To: Ro.Jo@boxorox.dum

From: Quasi@butterbean.eat

Dear Ro Jo,

I have been wanting to contact you for some time.  I greatly admire the way that you wield the gravel.  Very impressive!  It reminds me of the way that I handled CLECO.  Look who's laughing now!  Although you are the City Council President, I feel that we have a lot in common.  Heck, Jacques often says the only person he has ever met that could match wits with Ro Jo is me.  That's why I'm writing you.  As you know, the last poll that Jacques conducted showed him losing to you and David Pugh and Von Jennings.  We both know that Von is going to clean house and that would be real bad for us.  I really like being the Utility Director because the pay is great and the perks are great.  Man, I would really miss these perks!  I am just now reaching level 10 of World of Warcraft and making it to level 20 is going to require me to raise my game.  If I had to re-enter the job market, that could put my WOW level in serious trouble!  I also like the free lunches.  I want you to know that I will make a great Utility Director for a Ro Jo Administration.  Or not.  If Mini Mayor does actually win.  But he probably won't.  So let's be friends!

Your buddy,

Quasi