Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wendy Wednesday!



It's Wednesday, so it must be time for a message from Wendy Roy.

"I know a lot of you have been asking why Jacques has been so quiet and why he hasn't announced.  Well, Jacques has been very depressed with all the blogs unofficial media sources printing things that he can't control like the Town Talk.  He wanted to speak out, but Ken Luneau told him to sit down and shut up and keep taking his "vitamins".  Otherwise, you can be sure that Jacques would be giving them as good as they get.  Nobody can outsmart my husband.  He is the smartest person I've ever met.  (LOL - one of my girlfriends from college said it was too bad he wasn't the tallest guy I met, but you can't have everything!)  Anyway, once some more of the polling data comes in and Ken Luneau tells Jacques what to do, you'll be hearing from him!


"