Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fetal Freddy is F***ed Up

Mini Mayor with Fetal Freddy


Dear Webmaster of Humid Beings,

Would it be too much to ask you to take down my post, "Money, Money, Money, Money, MONEY!"? I was not myself when I wrote it and I'm really regretting it especially since Ken Luneau chewed me out.  It's just that my boss (he loves it when I call him The Boss or The Bossman or Boss Jacques), well he has such a hard time with all the people who attack him.  I mean, you'd think he was evil or something.  Well he was going on and on about this one particular website that's been asking about my timesheet and then he started talking about how greedy those guys from EMS were.  I mean, it's like the EMS guys weren't grateful just to have worked with and seen the greatness of The Boss.  Some people will go their whole lives and not meet someone with half the intelligence and greatness of Boss Jacques.  I'm lucky enough to have done it and I'm lucky enough to realize how lucky I am.  Ever since that first time when The Bossman shared his Jesus Juice with me in that Diet Coke can, I've known how special my life has become.  Oh how I wish I could spend more time with The Boss sipping Jesus Juice from his Diet Coke can.  In fact, The Boss and I were sipping some Jesus Juice out of the Diet Coke can before I wrote that Money post and that's probably what got my thoughts so mixed up.  Kinda lost my filter and let my guard down, you know?  Anyway, if you could just take it down so Big Kahuna Kenny will leave me alone, I'd appreciate it.

Yours humbly and humidly,

Fetal Freddy