|Politically Dead Man Walking|
The Men of Kappa Alpha Psi are holding a mayor's forum at city hall tonight. We offer this advice to Mini Mayor on how to improve over the last forum where he lied and politically died. Ken Luneau charges $300 an hour for this advice, but we doing it free of charge.
1) Show up. This is really important. If you want to look like you care, then attend the event. Don't turn your nose up like you did the NAACP.
2) Sit where you are supposed to sit. This shows that you have respect for your hosts and that you can follow the rules.
3) Don't argue with the moderator. See #2.
4) Don't act like African Americans make you sick. There are 4 other candidates in the mayor's race. They are all African Americans. You will probably have to sit next to one of them. If you have to, grin and bear it so you don't look like the racist you are.
5) Don't bring Bradley the Bodyguard. He makes you look like a paranoid little freak of a hairball. And reminds us what a coward you really are.
6) Don't have Bradley the Bodyguard throw the camaraman out the room. See #5.
7) Don't have Kay Cell throw the camaraman out the room with your wife there. Very disrespectful to your wife. Careful were your eyes are when Kay Cell walks around the room.
8) Don't make your staff take seats from citizens who want to see the candidates. Shows how scared and paranoid you are.
9) Don't tell any lies.
10) Forget 1-9. No way you can NOT do any of this, so just skip it and start your midnight staring into the mirror a little early tomorrow night.